Ken Stanton Music
Ken Stanton Music knows and respects the importance of keeping your information secure and private. We take our responsibility to protect your personal information very seriously. That is why we would like you to be aware of our policies and procedures for collecting, disclosing, and safeguarding the information that our customers and former customers provide to us.
Information We Collect Includes:
- Identification information we receive from you on applications or other forms, via our website or in-store means, such as name, address, social security number, driver’s license number, and bank or credit card information.
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, such as credit reports, credit history, and other information related to creditworthiness.
- Information about your transactions with us and our affiliates, such as account balances, payment history, and account activity.
Our Policies and Practices to Protect Your Personal Information:
- We restrict access of non-public personal information to those employees who need it to perform the services required of your account. We have policies and procedures in place to protect personal information about our customers.
- We do not share non-public information with non-affiliated third parties.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your non-public personal information.
- If your account becomes inactive for any reason, we will continue to treat and safeguard your information as described in this statement.
Mail Inquiries to:
Ken Stanton Music, Inc.
Attn: Credit Department
119 Cobb Parkway N, Suite A
Marietta, GA 30062-3576